Snow Mountain Garlic, also known as Kashmiri Lahsun or Himalayan Garlic or Ek Pothi Lahsun is a specific variety of garlic found in the Himalayan region. It is much smaller in size compared to the commercial garlic consumed in everyday life. In Ayurveda, it is a highly revered medicine and considered very effective alone for many ailments including Lung Problems, Diabetes and Asthma. According to modern research, it is found to be seven times more potent than regular garlic.
The Kashmir Cart brings to you the best quality Mountain Garlic (Kashmiri Ro’han), from the Himalayan region in its pure and pristine form.
Being one of the most prized herbs in culinary sciences, best known for its flavoring charisma in the food world, Kashmiri Himalayan garlic has a tall, solid, flowering stalk and broad, flat leaves which form a bulb.
The Kashmiri Himalayan garlic has a strong flavor and a strong aroma.
The Kashmiri Himalayan garlic is used for both medicinal and culinary purpose.
Mountain Garlic can also be eaten in the raw form to yield its health benefits
it is quite palatable and does not upset the stomach or intestines.
Research shows that a normal consumption of 2 pearls of garlic for about 2 months will show you the improved results.
Health Benefits of Himalayan Garlic:
Garlic controls bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast and worm infections.
– The chemical ajoene found in garlic may help treat fungal skin infections like ringworm and athlete’s foot.
– The anti-clotting properties of ajoene found in garlic help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
-Garlic protects our heart against cardiovascular problems like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
– Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides and total cholesterol and reduce arterial plaque formation.
– Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics.
– Daily use of garlic might reduce the frequency and number of colds. Its antibacterial properties help in treating throat irritations.
Storage: DO NOT store in the refrigerator to avoid spoilage. Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.